Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum
I am what I am. .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

I Was Kicked Out After Juve Signed CR7

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Administration
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: I Was Kicked Out After Juve Signed CR7 Répondre en citant

Many were surprised when Juventus signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid, including one of the Italian club's players, who believes he was forced out of Turin to make way for the พนัน บอล Portuguese.Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain left the Bianconeri for AC Milan on a loan deal in August, following the arrival of his former Real colleague, Ronaldo.Asked recently if he has any ill feelings towards Juve as a result, the forward said that, despite being forced to leave, he has great memories of the club."No, mine is a feeling of affection because they treated me very well; teammates and supporters have given me huge affection," he told Gazzetta dello Sport."But I did not ask to leave. Basically, everyone says it, they kicked me out. At Milan, I immediately had a great love and so they convinced me."Maybe I knew something had broken, and then they took Ronaldo. The decision to leave was not mine."I gave everything for Juventus, I won พนัน บอล several titles. After Cristiano arrived, the club wanted to make a qualitative leap and they told me that I could not stay and that they were trying to find a solution. The best solution was Milan."Higuain has scored six goals and assisted one พนัน บอล  further strike in seven matches for the Rossoneri so far this season.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Administration
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation