Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum
I am what I am. .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Thiago Silva On Reported Neymar Rift

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Administration
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 05:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Thiago Silva On Reported Neymar Rift Répondre en citant

Brazil defender Thiago Silva has addressed reports เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ suggesting that there is a rift between him and Saint-Germain superstar Neymar.After the Selecao's 2-0 win over Costa Rica at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, the veteran centre-back sent tongues wagging when he told members of the media that he was "saddened" after he was "insulted" by Neymar when the 26-year-old reacted angrily towards him following a misplaced pass.In a recent interview, however, Silva dismissed claims that he and Neymar are not seeing eye to เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ eye, and revealed that his comments after the Costa Rica game were a joke the media wrongly took seriously."Some people talk a lot, but I have never had anything against Neymar," he told Le Parisien."It is a joke that I made, and the เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ journalists talked about it badly."The Selecao ended up topping group E in Russia, and will now face North American giants Mexico in the competition's round of 16 on Monday.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 05:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Administration
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation