Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum
I am what I am. .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Messi hopes to retire at boyhood team, Newell's Old Boys

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Gestion des Personnages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

• SONG: Gfdhgrfy5tyt
• PICTURE OF YOU:
• YOUR LOVE ♥: Efretfe
MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Messi hopes to retire at boyhood team, Newell's Old Boys Répondre en citant

Barcelona’s Lionel Messi revealed on Monday that he hopes to play again for his boyhood team, Newell's Old Boys. I wanted to play someday in Argentina. I don't know if it will happen, but I have it in mind. It would be Newell's, nothing more. I'd like to do that for at รวม ทาง เข้า sbo least six months," Messi told Argentine TV program รวม ทาง เข้า sbo “Passion for football”. Messi, 31, represented his home town club, Newell's Old Boys, during his first days playing the game. He joined the Argentinean club when he was seven, where he stayed until his departure to Barcelona when he was 13Asked about the chances of winning more titles if he decided to represent Spain rather than Argentina, he said, “The other day I was talking to a friend and he said to me, 'Look, if you had stayed with Spain, you would be world champion'.” Messi was offered to represent Spain on the international level after he joined Barcelona, but he rejected the offer to represent Argentina. Messi added, “But it wouldn't have been the same. Obviously, it never crossed my mind at any time. Being a champion with Argentina would be special." Messi has started preparations with the Argentina national team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Argentina plays in Group D alongside Iceland, Croatia and Nigeria. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
-> • Gestion des Personnages
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation