Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum
I am what I am. .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Al-Ahly basketball coach expresses happiness with new signin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
HORS JEU
-> • Créations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

• SONG: Gfdhgrfy5tyt
• PICTURE OF YOU:
• YOUR LOVE ♥: Efretfe
MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Al-Ahly basketball coach expresses happiness with new signin Répondre en citant

Al-Ahly Basketball coach, Eslam Ali, expressed his happiness after the club managed to sign four first class players to ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด support the team next season. We want to win every game next season and the four players will help us to accomplish what we want,” Ali told Al-Ahly official website on Thursday. Al-Ahly ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด signed Ahmed Ali from Al Ittihad club in Alexandria, Mostafa Meshal from Egypt Insurance Club, Hatem el Behiry from Sporting and Ramy Genidy from Gezira Sporting Club. Genidy said after signing his contract with the club, “It is a great step in my career. I left Al-Ahly when I was 13 and it is time to return to the team and wear their shirt.” Ali added, “I want to thank all the players who signed for us and rejected the other offers.” Al-Ahly won the Egyptian Basketball Cup this season to put an end to Sporting’s dominance over the competition as Sporting had won the last five titles, defeating Al-Ahly in the last two finals. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chicago Univertsity Index du Forum ->
HORS JEU
-> • Créations
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation